This position presents an opportunity to directly support Air Warfare Directorate and the CNO in achieving success for one of the nation’s most important programs: the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. This position is crucial to the Navy’s success in planning and budgeting for this high-visibility, extremely complex platform that is essential to the future of US military power. You will interact daily with senior Flag officers, civil servants, and other decision-makers in the high-intensity and exciting Pentagon environment.
Our team provides budget, requirements, program management, and other support to OPNAV offices in the Pentagon, working alongside Navy officers and government civilians in the development of the annual Navy budget and many other tasks.
Requirements Analysis, Development and Support.
The person in this position will provide analytic support to the Joint Strike Fighter action officer, including:
- Support to analyzing current and future F-35 JSF requirements (Joint Capabilities Integrated Development System (JCIDS) and Navy Gate Review processes)
- Providing analytical support for policies that align F-35 JSF requirements, programs and resources
- Developing briefings, presentations, point papers and correspondence related to F-35 JSF requirements or the systems that are installed or embarked in the aircraft.
- Supporting life-cycle maintenance analysis and life extension measures.
- Serve as TACAIR resource for senior staff matters concerning F-35C.
- Coordinate with stakeholders in PMA, PEO, fleet commands, and other services.
Programming and Budget Execution:
- The person in this position will provide analysis regarding program execution, out-year planning and the creation of the POM and program requirements issue sheets.
- Respond to Congressional and higher headquarters staff requests.
- Operate the Program Budget Information System (PBIS) and monitor changes to the Program Element lines.
- Review budget exhibits for technical and factual accuracy.
- Monitor program office execution for potential under-execution and provide analysis of recommended action to prevent reallocation of funds.
- The person in this position will coordinate with senior officers and civilians as a resident expert on the JSF; understand the impact of decisions and how they may impact JSF, force structure and change to OPNAV N98 Total Obligational Authority (TOA); and maintain a broad base of contacts across all organizations supporting JSF.
- 8 years’ experience in Department of the Navy (DoN) Strike Fighter operations.
- 3 years’ operational experience with DoN embarked carrier air wings.
- PPBE at either Echelon 1 or 2.
- Planning and Budgeting Information System (PBIS).
- Ability to interface with senior military officers and Government civilians to provide professional, informed reports on the status of work, recommendations for troubleshooting issues, and other IT network items. Reports may be in person, via email, or by phone.
- Experience working in OPNAV N78, N88, or N98.
- Experience with DOD 5000.
- Experience working in the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS).
- Experience workin in PPBE and PBIS within the past 2 years.
Clearance: Secret required
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/kynnxn7