A career at C2Portfolio, Inc. (C2) means more than realizing your potential. It means becoming a part of the leadership, integrity and absolute commitment to quality that is the essence of our business. As one of Northern Virginia's fastest growing companies, our grass roots approach has allowed us to develop a niche in the Federal
Government arena-and we're looking for exceptional people to take us even further. We have an immediate opening for a full time Area Manager in the Washington, DC Metro Area with foreign travel.
We are seeking an Area Manager in the Washington, DC Metro area with foreign travel.
Responsible for Area Operations and resourcing of all requirements within designated area. The Area Manager (AM) directly supervises all deputy area managers, site managers, and associated area staff located within the assigned area of operations and oversees all functions associated with the administration, safety, health and welfare and overall management of all linguistic programs and subcontractors that support operations. Reports directly to the Deputy Project Director, Operations (DD, Ops) for the OCONUS theatre.
• Master's degree in related field
• 12 years of management experience, including 5 years of supervisory experience
• Refined communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
• Top Secret/SCI clearance
• U.S. citizen with valid passport
• Understanding of military customs, courtesies, and procedures
• Willingness to work long hours for extended period of time and travel in high risk environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Master's degree in related field
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=C2PORTFOLIO&cws=1&rid=5384