Our client was founded nearly nineteen years ago, and provides Management, Information Technology Support, Security and Intelligence Operations Support Services to a range of Federal agencies, non-profit organizations, and private companies. They are a small, woman-owned business, with several federal government contracting vehicles including MOBIS and schedule 084 for security.
They are currently seeking a System Administrator in Alexandria, Virginia.
• Installing and configuring servers
• Installing and configuring application software
• Creating and maintaining user accounts
• Backing up and restoring files Monitoring and tuning performance Configuring a secure system Using tools to monitor security
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of 5 years in system administration required
• A minimum of 3 years of experience supporting the Intelligence Community (preferably DIA) required
• Degree or Certification in System Administration, Computer Engineering, and Database Administration required
Please Apply: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=C2PORTFOLIO&cws=1&rid=5867