A career at C2 Essentials, Inc. (C2) means more than realizing your potential. It means becoming a part of the leadership, integrity and absolute commitment to quality that is the essence of our business. As one of Northern Virginia's fastest growing companies, our grass roots approach has allowed us to develop a niche in the Federal
Government arena-and we're looking for exceptional people to take us even further. We are growing our Recruiting team and looking for a Senior Recruiter (Linguist) in our Dulles, VA area office.
• The Senior Recruiter will be an integral part of an exciting recruiting team focused on full life cycle recruiting efforts for our clients with the primary responsibility of recruitment of candidates against linguist requirements that support the Federal Government.
• Partners with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
• Develops specific and targeted creative recruitment strategies using a variety of means in order to identify and develop candidates from various sources
• Full life cycle recruiting to include: sourcing, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, submitting resumes to hiring managers, coordinating interview, etc
• Provides information to potential candidates about the company, culture, benefits and job opportunities
• Acts as point of contact with all hiring managers and candidates throughout the entire interview and hiring process
• Partners with hiring managers on proposal efforts
• Minimum of 4-6 years of full life cycle recruiting experience either with consulting or in-house recruiting/sourcing experience
• Two+ years of recruiting experience for a Federal Contractor where your efforts were focused on recruiting linguists with various language skills
• Strong knowledge of recruiting strategies
• Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and communication skills required.
• Ability to interface with senior management
• Successful track record of recruiting candidates and achieving aggressive recruiting goals in the government contracting industry
• Experience with Task Order staffing
We are proud to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package, as well as tremendous growth potential.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE:https://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=C2PORTFOLIO&cws=1&rid=5169