Our client provides operation support; security services; IT; and management support for a range of Federal agencies, non-profit organizations, and private companies. Our client is a small woman-owned business, with several federal government contracting vehicles. Their mission, "Helping our customers succeed", serves as their commitment to client satisfaction on all of their projects.
They are seeking a Security Assistant/Analyst in Crystal City, VA.
• Perform a broad range of security administration work (under supervision) that includes: Personnel security, information security, physical security, and communications security.
• Monitor policies, procedures, standards, and methods of identifying and protecting classified information, personnel, property, facilities, and operations or other material from unauthorized disclosure, misuse, theft, espionage, sabotage or loss.
• Monitor and identify information security discrepancies to ensure that all classified documents are properly marked, secured, controlled, and safeguarded, and serve as the primary contact for incoming and outgoing classified and protected materials.
• Process alarm access requests, issue personal identification codes, and provide access control training for all new personnel and refresher training as needed.
• Process security clearance verification memos, visit requests, and requests for classified system accounts.
• Serve as facility custodian of classified storage equipment and devices; safes, alarms, combination locks.
• Act as liaison with PFPA Security Services for all Intrusion Detection Systems and equipment maintenance and repair issues.
• Hand receipt holder for communications security equipment and conducts semi-annual COMSEC inventories and basic troubleshooting.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years relevant DoD experience as an analyst or in security (or in related field)
• Bachelor's degree preferred not required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience working with DoD security regulations, in processing documents, etc.
• Experience conducting COMSEC inventories, processing paperwork and filing.
• Access control experience.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE HERE: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=C2PORTFOLIO&cws=1&rid=5436